Update September 2021:
Back Porch Soap Company understands your concerns surrounding in-person workshops and COVID-19.
We would like to assure you that we are committed to the safety and health of our students.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us.
We are taking a number of actions for our New York City workshops, including:
- Smaller class sizes of 10-12 students.
- Implementing social distancing.
- Elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols.
- Requiring students to stay home if they have a fever or are not feeling well.
- Requiring students and clients to wear masks during classes.
The side door to the NYC classroom will be open to allow for fresh air. There is plenty of area to space apart.
Students and instructor will be required to wear a mask. Students will be required to wash hands upon arrival to the classroom and
to sanitize and wash liberally throughout class. There will be plenty of sanitizers and wipes available for students to use.
Wishing you health and happiness,
Marla Bosworth, Founder
Back Porch Soap Company