Sale Extended! Only $24 until December 8!
Ready to introduce a line of natural haircare products to your salon or beauty business? This is the same workshop that cosmetic formulator Marla Bosworth has been teaching with rave reviews in New York City, California and Colorado for more than a decade. Now, experience an online class made for beginner through advanced indie beauty brands.
Class is designed for salon owners, spa owners, massage therapists, bath and body company entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to make incredibly good-for-you hair products.
Save yourself money and time by skipping formulator fees in addition to costly mistakes trying to make these products on your own. Marla spent thousands of hours working with these natural ingredients and formulating haircare products to bring this class to you. These are effective and natural products that have been tested and raved by salon professionals, students and her own market research focus groups.
Quickly bring your haircare products to market.
No formulation fees.
This course easily pays for itself with wholesale, private label and retail sales.
We will discuss theory and shampoo and conditioner formulation for various hair types. We'll discuss the difference between Asian, African American, Hispanic and Caucasian hair and the challenges each presents. Next, we’ll discuss the theory of each product you are going to learn how to make. Then we’ll formulate hair products:
Organic Balance Shampoo & Conditioner ~ This natural herbal shampoo is very gentle and can even be used as a baby shampoo. It gently cleans the hair without stripping it. The conditioner is fantastic for all hair types. We will discuss how to tweak each formula to your liking.
This class covers:
- Properties of plant oils and butters and how they clean and moisturize the hair.
- Why we need surfactants and which ones are the most natural.
- Amphoteric, anionic, cationic and nonionic ingredients and how they relate to haircare.
- How to create and use herbal infusions, tinctures and decoctions.
- Which herbs, vitamins, extracts and balancers are available to use when formulating.
- How to choose and incorporate plant-based essential oils into your haircare products.
- How to formulate for oily, normal, thin, dry, weak, coarse and color-treated hair types.
- What the difference is between synthetic, natural & naturally-derived ingredients.
- Effective natural preservatives.
- Packaging options.
- Labeling requirements.
- How to price your products.
- Recommended ingredient and packaging suppliers.
You will receive formulations and a valuable presentation.
Marla is the CEO of Back Porch Soap Company. She has been making all natural, plant-based beauty products and soap for 20 years.
Date: Anytime. You'll receive a link to download the online class.
Time: Four-hour, video online class. You'll receive a recording of the class so you can formulate along with it or watch as many times as you like.
Online, from the comfort of your salon, office or home!
Enroll now by clicking on "Add to Cart."