"Join me in New York City and learn to make your very own luxurious bar soaps with healing waters from oceans, lakes and rivers. This class is inspired by the powerful Snake River that has weaved its way in and out of my life since childhood. It is a wise teacher and if you allow, it may weave its healing ways into your life.
We will discuss as a class some of our favorite bodies of water (the Hudson River being another one of mine) and how to deepen your connection with it. We'll talk about divine feminine and divine masculine aspects. I'll share tips on how to create energetic essential oil blends to bring more magic to your soaps. You'll learn how to make your very own soap at home and take home samples from what we make in class.
We will bless the water and call upon its wisdom. "
This is a brand new style workshop and I expect it will fill quickly. Sign up today to reserve your seat!
- This class is intended for all soapmaking levels - from beginner through advanced.
- Using healing waters in your soap provides a unique experience for your customers or gift-recipients.
- We will make one batch of soap as a team.
- Maximum students for this class is 12.
- Students will take home a loaf that will cut into about six bars.
- Connect with like-minded students.
- Receive a valuable handout with instructions,
recipes and online sources to purchase ingredients.
Course Fee: $135 early bird is only for one week! After August 7, then regular rate of $168 applies.
Location: Private classroom inside Little Shop of Crafts, 711 Amsterdam Ave., Upper West Side, New York City
(Take the 1, 2 or 3 Train to 96th Street and walk one block east, one block south.)
Date: Friday, August 17
Time: 6-9 p.m.
Please Note: All classes must be prepaid in full. Due to venue rental contracts, travel and accommodation commitments, we do not offer refunds nor credit on classes missed. However, if you would like to send someone in your place, please advise us within 24 hours of class.
Enroll now by clicking on "Add to Cart."