Space is limited. Please register soon to secure your space for this special event!
Come and create a completely customized trio of sacred beauty products to energetically support your mindful self-care routine. You will set an intention into each product which will assist you in creating a sacred space for yourself to reset, reconnect and renew wherever you are to take a mindful moment for yourself.
Choose from a variety of healing crystals, botanicals and other elements to ground in and deepen the healing intention of each your creations. Step out of the busyness of the world into a calm space where you are invited to slow down and create your own mindful, aromatic self-care products. Attendees will customize their products, choosing from essential oils, botanicals and crystals and create a mindful trio of products inspired by the elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Air and Spirit).
The frequency of your kit will hold the wisdom of all the elements:
- The candle represents fire, which guides us to ignite and release what no longer serves us to make way for new growth in our life.
- The spray represents water, which symbolizes flowing with change, becoming one with the waves of life, trusting in the ebbs and flow of transition. It supports us with a gentle, calming feeling, washing away worries and fears and teaching us how to be in the present moment.
- The sea salt soak, crystals and botanicals represent earth, which assists in anchoring all into being. It grounds and embodies our dreams and visions. It unifies us as living beings with the nature world and reminds us of the innerconnectedness of all.
Marla Bosworth and Lindsay Bosworth will guide you in an evening of designing your very own powerful, self-care products. The intention of this hands-on workshop is for students to be present in the moment exploring different scents while creating their very own aromatherapy healing products. Students will choose their own scents, crystals, botanicals and more.
Students will customize a trio of natural products made with essential oils, crystals and botanicals:
- Coconut Wax Candle for Meditation
- Renewing Healing Aromatic Spray
- Calming and Relaxing Himalyan Magnesium Salt Soak
Marla and Lindsay create highly experiential workshops - a holistic perspective of learning by transforming new and ancient wisdom. If you've ever attended their classes you know that they create a positive, supportive learning environment that is educational and also fun.
Date: Monday, August 19
Time: 6 - 8:30 p.m.
Course Fee: $88 early-bird through August 12. Regular price of $128 thereafter. Materials fee of $40 cash payable at start of class.
Little Shop of Crafts
Upper West Side at
711 Amsterdam Ave. at 94th Street, New York City
If you have questions please contact us.
Note: All classes must be prepaid in full. Due to venue rental contracts and Marla's travel and accommodation commitments, we do not offer refunds, transfers nor credits on missed classes. If you would like to send someone in your place, please let us know 24 hours prior to class.
Enroll now by clicking on "Add to Cart."