Update March 2021:
Back Porch Soap Company is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our customers and students.
We are taking a number of actions, including:
- Smaller class sizes of only 6 students.
- Implementing social distancing.
- Elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols.
- Requiring students to stay home if they have a fever or are not feeling well.
- Requiring students and clients to wear masks during classes.
- Providing virtual/Zoom options for students wishing to stay home.
Marla Bosworth, Founder
Back Porch Soap Company
Only 4 seats left. Sign up today!
The CBD market has a forecasted CAGR of 22.2% from 2019 to 2025. That's plenty of opportunity to sell! Come learn the legalities of making and selling hemp CBD topicals. Learn how to make and sell your own hemp and CBD skincare products in this hands-on workshop in New York City.
Students will make two full-sized products to take home: CBD-Infused Herbal Cream and CBD-Infused Balm.
Date: Thursday, March 23
Time: 6 - 8 p.m.
Course Investment: $198 early-bird through March 15. Regular rate of $248 thereafter.
Little Shop of Crafts
711 Amsterdam Ave. at 94th Street, New York City
Please note that due to rental space contracts and travel logistics, we cannot offer any refunds or credits if you need to cancel your attendance. If you would like to send someone else in attendance, please give us 24-hour advance notice.
Enroll now by clicking on "Add to Cart."