Virtual Class Training
Online CBD Skincare Formulation Course
This is a brand new, recorded Hemp CBD skincare course. Learn at your own pace in this one-of-a-kind course, offering students in-depth training including formulas, formulating guidelines and dosing, labeling requirements, marketing suggestions, connections to resources and recommended suppliers, legalities, market opportunities, pricing and much more. CBD topicals offer incredible growth opportunities for your current or soon-to-be launched skincare brand. The CBD market has a CAGR forecast of 22.2% from 2019 to 2025, which is one of the fastest growing segments of the beauty industry. Come learn how to make and sell your very own hemp CBD topicals.
This class takes place online over three, jam-packed sessions. Total class time is around 5.5 hours. Students can pause, rewind and listen to the class again and again. Once purchased, students have unlimited, lifetime access to the recordings and formulas.
Students will learn to make:
- CBD-Infused Herbal Creams
- CBD-Infused Balms
- CBD-Infused Herbal Oils
- And how to add CBD to other skincare products!
In this class skincare cosmetic formulator Marla Bosworth will cover:
- What is CBD?
- Understanding the CBD skincare and beauty topicals market.
- Benefits of CBD in skincare beauty products.
- Market research including forecasts.
- What to look for when buying CBD and what to look for when working with suppliers.
- Opportunities including spas and salons, retail, white label, wellness and more.
- How to determine usage rates for topicals.
- How to formulate with CBD, including best carrier oils and more.
- Pricing your CBD products.
Valuable class presentations include a trustworthy supplier list, industry resources, insurance options, banking options and more.
Recording Access: Students receive lifetime access to the class recording.
Date: 24/7 access. Once you purchase you'll receive a link to the class and handouts. Start learning today!
Course Investment: $250
(This class should easily and quickly pay for itself once students sell their first products!)
(We've never had any issues with computer connections, but here are our suggestions for computer requirements: Zoom, 250 GB hard drive or higher, 4 GB RAM or higher, 2.0 GHz Intel or AMD processor, Windows 10 or MAC OS 10.10 or later, Microsoft Edge, Firefox 48 or later, Safari 11 or later, computer microphone and speakers.)
Due to the digital nature of our online classes, this class is non-refundable.
Enroll now by clicking on "Add to Cart."