Do you feel that you need guidance and support with your life purpose? Many of my clients feel a disconnect from their soap and cosmetics business. Let me help you gain clarity and get back on track!
Hi, I'm Marla Bosworth and I have more than 20 years experience developing product, wholesaling, growing businesses and teaching/coaching other indies in the personal care industry. There's so much that comes through in 75 minutes. Check it out and see if it might be a good fit for you.
Need guidance and direction for your company? Or maybe you are tired of your "day job" and are ready to take the leap to full-time with your indie beauty business. Do any of these situations sound familiar: Taking every opportunity that comes your way and not sure how to discern what is best for your growth? Maybe you are stuck and not sure how to move forward. Or you're feeling overwhelmed and not sure how to grow your business. Perhaps you are so crazy busy that you need help with the growth of your business. For any of these and more Marla is your go-to strategy coach.
Marla Bosworth is a coach and mentor for the indie soap and cosmetic industry. Her background includes 20 years of green beauty and cosmetic formulation as well as 22 years in market research consultancy for industry leader Forrester Research.
Let's make a gameplan for you:
- 75-minute phone consultation via phone or video conferencing.
- Marla's personal assessment of your business.
- Together we will find at least $298 in sales that you are missing from your biz!
- Together we will save at least $298 that you are spending on your biz!
- Sage advice and guidance on areas where you feel stuck.
- Option to record the call so that you can focus on the conversation and not worry about taking notes.
- One followup email with any questions you have after our meeting.
To get started:
- Purchase this coaching session by adding it to your cart and checking out.
- Upon receiving your order, Marla will email you her scheduling calendar so that you may book a time that is convenient for you.
- Marla will also ask for an agenda or bullet points as to what you would like to cover during your consultation.
- After date and time are confirmed, you will connect with Marla via your choice of phone or video conference.
I look forward to helping you with strategic planning for your indie beauty business!