These are profound times and most of my clients are going through major growth, challenges and shifts in their lives. When you are busy taking care of yourself - or someone who needs your constant attention - how do you manage your business? How do you keep your business afloat during challenging times?
Join me, Marla Bosworth, for a 1.5-hour, online course you will learn how to navigate through your challenges and take your business along by your side through it all. Personally, through 20 years of business, I've learned to weave my business through the changing tapestry of my life: divorce, single motherhood, family issues, major cross-country moves, loss of housing and more.
This is a live call, and attendees will also receive a recording for relistening.
If you would rather book a private session for insights into profound shifts you are experiencing, please look into scheduling with me here.
During the call Marla will share, among other topics:
- Slowing down to take a look at the bigger picture in your life.
- Filling orders and making product when there's no time or no place.
- Growing your business when it feels like there's no time for it.
- What if it's time to walk away from the business.
- What if I want to sell off my business?
- Burnout and how to shift from that mindset.
- Finding your truth.
- Looking at your beliefs.
- Rewriting your story.
- Becoming empowered.
"During the chaos comes the breakthrough."
I hope you'll join me and other like-minded entrepreneurs on this call.
Date: Sunday, November 17
Time: 8-9:30 p.m. EST
Location: Online, from the comfort of your home or wherever you may be!
Enroll now by clicking on "Add to Cart."